Wednesday, December 8, 2010

End of the season...

So it is the end of the season, not the holiday season, football season.  We had a rough couple of middle games but we pulled out in the end.  I made it through my first traveling football season, along with Lisa, Bill, Austin, and sometimes my mom and dad too!  It was a lot of fun, a lot of traveling, a lot of shopping :), and a lot of great games!  Believe it or not I really enjoy watching football now!  Are you proud??

San Diego St. games was great!  We were hoping for sunny weather but it rained and rained all day!  The game was at night so I though it would get a little chilly but it actually wasn't bad. I definitely wore the wrong shoes though.  By the second quarter my shoes were soaked.  I decided my feet would be warmer if I took my wet shoes and socks off.  Sooo I went barefoot the rest of the game. Lanae and Cachi came to the game with us and Lisa and I stayed with them that night.  We had a lot of fun and needed the win!






Next was the famous BYU game.  It was a pretty crazy game with tons of out of control fans.  The game was neck and neck with BYU ahead most of the game.  With 4 seconds left Utah was ahead 17 to 16.  BYU was getting ready to kick and I thought it was the end of the game.  I admit I didn't even watch that last play because I was bracing myself for the loss and facing Griff afterwards.  But somehow one of our players blocked the kick and we eneded up winning! I just heard cheering and I looked up and saw the whole crowd storming the field.  I couldn't believe it!!  It was a great game and we needed the win to go the Las Vegas Bowl. 


So we are going to the Las Vegas bowl on the 22nd and I cannot wait for a vacation longer than 2 days!  We will be playing Boise St. who is favored to win.  It will be a close game but we are soooo excited!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you will be there! We will get some good shopping in while they are doing their football stuff :) Oh ya and maybe work out? haha

    ReplyDelete