I am so lucky to be able to travel to all of Griffin's away games! I feel like a world traveler, and I now know my way around the Salt Lake airport. Although it is fun and exciting to travel almost every weekend, I am looking forward to the weekends where we both don't have anything to do. I go with Lisa, Austin, and sometimes Bill. This last weekend we got to go to Notre Dame! Everyone has heard about Notre Dame either through Rudy or just because it is a prestigious university. We had a blast even though our Utes lost again.
This is outside of their bookstore. It was HUGE inside. 2 floors of anything and everything you could imagine. They even has special footballs with a Utah helmet and a Notre Dame helmet on them just for this game.
We spent Saturday hanging out with the Hall family. They showed us around since they got there earlier than we did.
This is their admission building. It was beautiful inside!
They have a cathedral right there on campus. This was inside looking at the ceiling. It was really big and pretty. I felt a little weird taking a picture inside of their church, but they allowed it.
This is where they light the candles. I guess they lite a candle for a prayer. I dont really understand it all...sorry
This is touchdown Jesus. (I feel a little strange saying that.) This is a painting on their library and coincidentally this is right behind the goal posts in the stadium...so they call it touchdown Jesus because it looks like he is making the touchdown sign and its right behind their goal posts.
The famous Heisman torphy. They have about 11 of them from previous players.
And this was outside of the building the Heisman's were in. Definitely different then a Utah campus.
| Touchdown Jesus |

Whit, you are such a world traveler. If you stayed home then I might be able to visit more. j/k. This week is the last game...
ReplyDeleteGo BY....oh i mean UTAH! love ya lots