College game day turned out to be not so great for Utah. We didnt win...we hardly even scored! They didnt play great, but it was a pretty good day leading up to the game. We got to the stadium just in time for the Ute walk. This is the tunnel that the team walks through. This was the first Ute walk I have been to and it actually was kinda cool! The best part was when Griff went through and pulled me into a kiss...what a sweet man. Then it was off to kickoff...where it went all downhill. Next week we are in Notre Dame. I am so blessed to be able to go! I am excited!
While I was walking up to the stadium I walked right by our old house when we first got married. Had some good memories...but we are soooo happy and blessed to be where we are at now!

No comments:
Post a Comment