Saturday, November 6, 2010

BIG DAY

Ok so today...

If you are a Utah fan...

Is one of the biggest days of your life...

College Game Day is here...in Utah...for the TCU vs. Utah game.

I would have never known what college game day even was before Griffin...but I guess its a pretty big deal.

Austin is going crazy...they came to our house last night after his football game in Pocatello and he was making signs... jumping up and down...and I dont know if he ever got to sleep or not.  They went this morning to the stadium where the madness was happening but I decided to stay home and be warm and be able to relax in my pajamas.


Todays game is supposed to be one of the biggest games of college football this year.  #3 ranked TCU against #5 ranked Utah.  I will let you know later how the show went down.  I really really really hope they win!!! GO UTES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment