Saturday, November 6, 2010

October happenings...

Well with football games and school we have been pretty busy.  Everything is going great and we could'nt be happier.  With the help of family and friends...we are living the dream:) if ya know what I mean.  Here are just some pictures that have been taken recently...
We got to go to a pre-season Jazz game...they won!

This is my cute little nephew letting Roxy lick him all over...by the way he loved it.

Griff stabbing our pumpkin...with a butcher knife!

The finished product

Jenni and I at the Colorado St. game...it was rainy and cold but we still won!

Warm up at the Air Force game


Griff loves to tease Roxy...I am really worried about our kids.

yes that's duck tape that he put around her mouth


Jazz game again..
We feel so blessed to have the family and friends that we do.  We could not be where we are without them and without the help of our Heavenly Father.  Thanks to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment