Friday, April 25, 2014

Picture taking

So my parents got me a really nice camera last year for my birthday, and let me just say I love it.
BUT...it is super intimidating just looking at all of the functions and all of the buttons.
I honestly still don't know what they all mean, but I have learned a little bit.
I have learned that a different lens improves your quality of the picture, something about the weather being overcast improves lighting, and that the aperture is a big factor for close up shots. 

And that is about all...

And there is sooooo much more to learn! But it is fun, and it is something to get better at. Here are some of the pics I have taken recently...




It was my parents 40th anniversary. I caught this picture after my dad gave my mom flowers. I love my parents!


 My twin nieces got baptized the other weekend so we did a little photo shoot. They are so adorable and I am so proud of them! (BTW...my mom made their dresses, aren't they so cute!!)











1 comment:

  1. Adorable photos! I got a nice camera in the fall and still don't know how to use it. It's very intimidating indeed. But your pics look amazing!! I need to figure mine out so I can be as cool as you ;)

    ReplyDelete