So down here in Utah, the 24th of July is an actual holiday. I know it is in Idaho too...but here they have parades in every city and have big fairs and fireworks. People get off of work for the 24th of July. That morning I was supposed to run 10 miles, which I did thanks to the help of my friend Jenny (she is a wife of a football player that plays with Griff). I actually did it without stopping and it wasn't too bad! Anyways down town Salt Lake has a HUGE parade that is like 3 hours long. I really wanted to go and was trying to convince Griff all week to come with me. Well we found out it was broadcasted on TV so he talked me into staying home and watching it. After my 10 mile run I was ok with it. So we watched the longest parade of my life and enjoyed it from our bed. That night we went to our local cities fireworks, since we missed the 4th of July fireworks. All in all we had a great 24th of July and are really glad we live in this beautiful valley that our founding fathers found for us!
again...no pictures :(

No comments:
Post a Comment