Friday, August 13, 2010

Why do I have so much time?...

This is my least favorite time of year...football fall camp. The University of Utah has officially began their fall camp and that means Griff is constantly gone. Luckily this year he doesn't have to stay in the dorms but it still feels like I never see him! He leaves at around 6 in the morning, then has a 2 hour break and then has to goes back until 9:30 or 10 at night. My life is very boring during these 2 1/2 weeks and that is why I have time to actually update my blog. I am trying to keep myself busy with work and cleaning my house...but there is only so much I can do! I am out of school for these two weeks too soo I really don't have anything to do! If you have any chores or projects you need me to do let me know! Sorry there is so many at once but hope you enjoy it!

there are new posts on the next 2 pages so dont forget to look at them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment