
Friday, August 13, 2010
Half Marathon
My friend Julie is an avid runner who has done a LOT of marathons. She was talking about doing that Pocatello marathon and was trying to convince me to do the half marathon. Well she convince Lisa who then convinced me too. Lisa later found out about a wedding they had to go to down in Salt Lake that day so we found another half marathon to do down in Salt Lake. Sooo moral of the story is I am doing a half marathon on September 4th. I never EVER thought I would want to do a half marathon but after a week or two of training, it wasnt that bad. I am definately not going to win or anything because I am really really slow, but...its an accomplishment that I can say that I Whitney Mcnabb ran 13 miles. I will let you know what my time is...I am sure it will be really embarrassing. I talked Casey into doing it with me too so we will run our little hearts out! If you would like to come cheer us on...your are welcome to you just might be there a while waiting for us!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yeah! I'm exited you're doing it! We should run sometime this week!
ReplyDelete