I didnt take very many pictures...but this is what I have
Friday, August 13, 2010
Jackson Family Reunion
Instead of the full on camping trip this summer...we decided to take a year off of the stress and stay in a cabin in Bear Lake! And let me say...it was great! We had family pictures taken by the model-T cars that will look awesome! Friday we spent the day at the beach and even though we didn't have a boat, we had a blast playing football in the water, building sand turtles and playing cards. We all got pretty sunburn, but Bear Lake is now my favorite place to go to. It was a great reunion and we had a blast playing hearts, singing songs, playing hearts some more, watching the grandkids find dead mice (yuck!!), and just being together!! We had so much fun I think we will stick to the cabin idea for next year...cant wait!!
I didnt take very many pictures...but this is what I have


I didnt take very many pictures...but this is what I have
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment