Sunday, January 2, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas!!! We had a wonderful Christmas!  After Las Vegas we got to go to Pocatello to spend the holidays with our family.  We spent Christmas Eve with my family and then went up to Griffin's house Christmas morning. Our Christmas Eve party was a hit as usual. We went on our annual Christmas Eve scavenger hunt.  This year my mom made it and made the clues to go around our neighborhood where we grew up.  We had to visit some widows and sing to others houses before we got our next clue.  Luke's team won again...but he better watch out for next year!

We were spoiled again.  Every year I come into Christmas thinking I have the best family and I walk away from Christmas KNOWING that I have the best family.  We are so grateful for them and we would not be where we are today without them. 

(I got a camera for Christmas, that is why I have pictures up again! Yay!)



 Brett and Chelsey's first Christmas!
 Luke, the winning team captain, and Casey
 Shawn and Rachelle
 My mom and dad
 Mel and Jo
 Cutler was so excited about his pajamas.  He couldn't help but smile and jump up and down!
 Coopers first Christmas! He was so happy!

 Lisa gave the girls aprons and a homemade cook book.  They are so cute!
 This year Griff's parents and I went in on Griffs present.  I sent him on a scavenger hunt before he could open it.  He thought it was a little unnecessary but I thought it was fun!


 He couldn't figure out what his present was going to be!



 He finally got to open it.  We got him a new computer that he wanted.  He loved it, even the scavenger hunt after it was done!
Griff with his new computer and Kira.

I love Christmas time.  I love being able to be around family and having fun. I also love being able to know that the Savior was born, he lived and he died for us so we can be here on earth today.  What a great blessing it is to be here together on this earth and to know that we can someday return to heaven together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment