Happy Martin Luther King day! Even though it is a holiday, we are both working. My job is really easy, but Griffs job is, well lets just say it is the dream job.
This is the scenario when I walk in from work giving showers to people all day...
Me: Hello?
Griff: Hi babe.
Me: Watcha doin?
Griff: working.
...I walk into the living room where I see him and the TV having a staring contest...
Me: What are you watching?
Griff: Im playing NCAA football on the playstation.
...2 seconds later the phone rings...he pushes pause and answers the phone to tell drivers where to park and writes down their information.
Meanwhile I go into our bedroom where it is spotless (except my clothes laying on the floor), and the bathroom looking pretty good as well.
Griff is doing some thing on this game where he is the head coach of a team and he has to "recruit" players to come play for his team. I tell him that in his dream world, as long as he makes a million dollars a year recruiting and being a head coach he can keep playing in his dream world. Maybe someday he will actually be a head coach...that will make a million dollars a year...that would be nice:)
He is a great husband who has a great job. He probably will never have a better job in his life...and I will hopefully have a better job sometime soon where I can go to work and not have to clean someone.
No I am not complaining at all...just pointing out the facts.
Hope everyone has a great holiday. Even if you are working!

That is exactly why you want to be an RN and not a CNA. But.....the truth is, when you have children you will be cleaning them for years and you will be taking care of Griffin for ever, which by the way is a good thing. Life is great huh!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad to know Griff works hard. We are both pretty lucky to have such great guys that like having a clean house so they step in and help. We got to enjoy the day relaxing. It was a good holiday for us.
ReplyDelete