Thursday, April 7, 2011

April showers???

So I guess its true, April brings showers.  It seems like it has rained a ton lately! Tonight it was actually snowing.  Why cant spring just get here??


This is outside of our house...snow?


I finally talked myself into making some bread today.  First time since we have been married.  I don't know what scares me so much about it because I make rolls and they are harder I think.  Anyways...thanks to my mom for a great recipe, it turned out wonderful!  I am seriously considering making bread from now on instead of buying it.

Spring football is under way.  Actually it is almost over...hooray!  I have been trying to go watch as many practices as I can.  It sure is fun watching and sittin with the other football wives.  The spring game is in a week and a half and then we get a little break!! We are so excited!


Just in case you were wondering...Roxy is still very much apart of our lives.  She is still alive and we still love her very much.  







Also, in a week and a half, my life as I know it will be put on hold for 16 months.  I am starting nursing school finally!  I am so excited but really really scared.  What if I cant stuff that much information in my brain?  What if I can't learn what they want me to?? Gosh, I guess it is only 16 months so I hope I cant do it!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I can take Roxy if you want...I've done it before almost ha ha. J/k I love Roxy too...as in my mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to be a FABULOUS nurse .. can't wait to hear all about the nursing school adventures!!

    ReplyDelete