Monday, April 25, 2011

noteworthy

This past week has been one of the busiest weeks.  It was all good...just busy!  First off I started school.  Yes, this is a picture of me on my first day of school...I am a nerd but I had to do it.  I am really enjoying school so far. I have tried to keep up on all of my studying and hopefully for the next 16 months will be able to keep up.  

I am crossing my fingers. Maybe you should cross yours too...


This week was also Easter!  We weren't able to go home so we had our own little celebration.  We dyed eggs with our friends Julie and Scott.  The boys weren't so excited about it but after we got started they were lovin' it!

Julie and Scott (BIG BYU fans) had to incorporate their loyalty to BYU even through easter egg dying.  Sooooo we had to follow suit.  

Unfortunately they are more perfectionists when it comes to easter egg dying...as you can see their Y looks a little (ok a lot) better than our U.  




I told ya...the boys were lovin it once we got started...




I have no idea what Griff is holding up...he obviously thought it was important to add it into the picture.


We spent our Easter sunday eating, sleeping, and playing games...just the two of us. (and Roxy of course)




1 comment:

  1. Whit, I can't figure out why the title to your post is "noteworthy", but I love it just the same. :) We totally misssed you on Easter, but are looking forward to seeing you this weekend! You are so very cute, and I would have loved to be in your ballet class and call you "Miss Whitney". :)

    (From Rachelle, not Sierra - She's taken over my computer)

    ReplyDelete