Sunday, April 17, 2011

THE Spring has COME!!!






We had quite a weekend.  Anna and her kids came on Thursday to stay with us.  I had school on Friday all day, and Lee, Bill, Austin, Lisa, Caitlin, and Ryan came to town.  They were all here for Griff's Spring game!!!  We had a great time all together.

Lisa and I started out our Saturday morning with a 25 mile bike ride, and Anna ran the half marathon that was going on.  We didn't get very many pictures because it was at 5:30 in the morning and lets face it, we were NOT thinking about pictures at the time.  Despite the quick rainfall we had in the morning, we had a blast and I am new lover for biking.  If only road bikes didn't cost thousands of dollars?? 

The spring game was beautiful!! We finally has some good weather!! It was so hot and felt so good to be in the sun!  My dad, Brett, Bryson, Russell, and Cutler came for the game too!! We are so grateful for such great family support!! We love being able to see our families!!  Griff did awesome! He caught everything that came his way, and played a ton!! 







They estimated 15,000 people came to the game!!

Austin, Anna, and the kids

My dad did really have a fun time, despite the look on his face.  And don't ask me why he has his sweatshirt still on?

the boys

Griff catching a punt return.

Jenny and I

the PROUD mother and wife!  We yelled and clapped so loud every time Griff did something.  People around us probably were a little annoyed.  After all, its just a scrimmage!

There is my dad's smile

Griff waiting to sign autographs after the game.  

We had a good spring and are glad its over!! We cant wait for the season to start!!  Thanks to everyone who came to show their support!! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like everyone had a great time at the game. Sorry Luke, Cooper and I missed it. I will call you "Miss Whitney" to keep you feeling the ballarina love.

    ReplyDelete