Sunday, May 29, 2011

Memorial Day...

We are back in America and I can't tell you how good it feels.  We had an amazing time, if you couldn't tell from previous posts, and I will never forget the experiences I was able to have there.

We are spending Memorial Day just the two of us.  We don't have big plans for tomorrow other than work and study.  Fun huh??

I feel so blessed to be able to live in America and to be able to have the life I do...here's a list of things I love about America.

1.  I love being able to hear the language I understand and be able to communicate with others around me.

2. I love that I am able to wear my wedding ring here without feeling like someone could come steal it right off my finger.

3. I love having road laws here...and having people that will obey them for the most part.

4. We are sooooo blessed to be able to have a nice house to live in.

5.  I feel so blessed to have the family that I do.  I couldn't ask for a better family...you guys rock!

6.  I feel so blessed to have temples so close to where we live.

7.  Having the church so strong where we live is such a blessing to me.

8.  Last but not least...being able to live in a free country.  Im grateful for those women and men who are serving to fight for our country. God bless the USA!!

1 comment:

  1. Whit, awesome pics! I finally read your posts - well most of them that is....Sounds like you guys had such an awesome time and I am so glad that you got to experience that! We are super glad that you made it back, and I agree, America is the best!

    ReplyDelete